OfficerHairdoOfficerHairdo

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Extreme Emo Extreme Emo

I dunno man.

Emo kids are suburbanites who listen to taking back sunday and wear expensive shoes from journeys. I mean since 2003 anyway. They don't have the will, the sack, or the desire to kill themselves. Any of the legit post-hardcore original emo kids I've met are generally not very depressed. But the flash wasn't bad. Just too much of a surface scratch to be funny.

My First Flash My First Flash

I could have given it a higher score.

Hey man, I know flash is tricky. I can't work with it worth shit. If this was a full movie I would have certainly voted to protect it, but I gotta admit I voted zero just because so many videos get posted on this site every day, and I don't think anybody would actually really want to watch this one because it's thirty seconds long and it doesn't go anywhere. With that said, I think you'll be able to accomplish something worth watching. it looked good- the art was pretty good, the sound fit, and the animation was okay. Keep it up.

Reginalds New Pet Reginalds New Pet

Pretty good.

that was pretty enjoyable. i liked the pictures a lot. the pace was a little slow, i think, and there were typos, but overall, it was a lot better than most of the stuff I see on a regular basis here, fresh-into-the-portal-wise. Boom.

Gerkinman responds:

Haha, thanks, Spellings never been something im good at sadly.

Ask a Lawyer donation Ask a Lawyer donation

Not bad.

All right. Liked the lip-synch. The sound was kind of raunchy, but great for a first submission, especially considering the general fare of first time submittors. Hope it stays.

WATER! WATER!

Oh

Oh yeah. We're going to run out of water real soon. Did you ever read about the oceans? And guess where all the water you waste evenutally goes. Do you think the water you drink just stays in your body forever? And the water that goes down the drain just goes back through the purification plant and straight back to your home. It's one thing to save every drop of water during a drought, but come on.

Oh My God - Episode 2 Oh My God - Episode 2

Well,

I would've given it an 8 of 10, but since you added some brave saint saturn, well... you know. I don't usually give movies a higher rating because of the music, but I think only about 20 people even know who brave saint saturn is. Sweet.

Harlequin Harlequin

What?

Why make a salad fingers ripoff if it is
a. shorter than all the salad fingers episodes?
b. lamer than all the salad fingers episode?
and
c. way below par animation-wise compared to salad fingers?

TMBG hidden message TMBG hidden message

All right!

I didn't know that many more people knew about this. Thanks for making it public. Booyah.

Amish-Tech responds:

the first and best review so far! im glad some else here is a tmbg fan and knows what im talking about.

Anyone can be beaten Anyone can be beaten

Here's the reason for the zero.

I only gave it a zero because the bunny is the ENERGIZER mascot. Not Duracel.

Bodie responds:

what the hell, it IS the duracell bunny you idiot... the energiser mascot is that strange battery man... think before you review next time.

I Hate Republicans. I Hate Republicans.

Good.

Yes, give in to your hate. Feel the power of the dark side.